|19 years and older||€ 16,00||€ 16,00|
|4 - 18 years * and students||€ 8,00||€ 10,00|
|Children up to 3 years||Free||Free|
|CJP card holder||€ 9,00||€ 9,00|
|Groups of 10 (full paying) persons or more||10% discount (per person)||10% discount (per person)|
|Friends Tropenmuseum, Afrika Museum, Museum Volkenkunde||Free||Free|
|Museum card holders||Free||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-card holders||Free||Free|
|I Amsterdam City Card||Free||Free|
|Members Vereniging Rembrandt||Free||Free|
|Holland Pass||Free (with Golden Ticket)||Free (with Golden Ticket)|
* Includes entrance Tropenmuseum Junior and participation in Creative Activity
** Stadspas Amsterdam: Met de Stadspas kun je 1 keer per week gratis naar het museum.
We sell the Museum card at the Tropenmuseum.
The Tropenmuseum is open on the following Mondays:
- 18 & 25 March (Spring holiday)
- 22 & 29 April (Easter Monday and May holiday)
- 10 juni (Pentecost)
- 8, 15, 22 & 29 July (Summer holiday)
- 5, 12, 19 & 26 August (Summer holiday)
- 21 October (Fall holiday)
- 23 & 30 December (Christmas holiday)
- 1 January (New Year's day)
- 27 april (King's birthday)
- 25 december (Christmas day)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, friends of the Tropenmusem card, ICOM card, I amsterdam City Card, Rembrandt Association card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card