We are open!
We are looking forward to welcome you back to the museum. We have of course taken every precaution to ensure your visit is as safe and pleasant as possible. Please take note of our visitor protocol.
- Reserve your online ticket with time slot below. The time slots are based on an average visit of two hours. Booking online in advance is mandatory to prevent a queue at the entrance.
- Wearing a face mask in the museum is no longer mandatory as of June 26, on the condition that you keep 1,5 meters distance.
Tropenmuseum Junior - Sabi Suriname can also be reserved below. Please be aware that the Sabi Suriname tours are only in Dutch.
- Please be aware that Sabi Suriname is only accessible for Dutch speaking people.
- Only order tickets for the Sabi Suriname Juniortour for participating children aged 6-13 years. Visitors younger than 6 and older than 13 cannot participate in this program. For anyone who does not participate in the program, regular museum entrance tickets can be purchased at "Visit Tropenmuseum". Parents / supervisors are not allowed to leave the museum during the Juniortour.
- The Sabi Suriname Familytour is accessible for children from 6 years and older, and their parents / supervisors.
- Regular museum entrance tickets do not provide access to Sabi Suriname. For Sabi Suriname a tour can be booked above.
- The tickets for Sabi Suriname include museum entrance. Participants of the tours do not need to purchase separate entrance tickets.
- For all tours of Sabi Suriname you need to be present 30 minutes in advance.