From the 1st of June, we would like to welcome you to the museum.
Together with you, we will ensure that your visit to the museum is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Below you will find the most important measurements.
- Tickets can only be purchased online, whereby you choose a day and a time slot. A limited number of tickets are available per day and per time. This prevents too many people being in the museum at the same time and having a queue at the entrance. This also applies to e.g. Museumcard holders or when using other passes such as CJP, college card (students) etc. Soon you will be able to reserve tickets; as soon as this is possible we will let you know via the site and social media, so keep an eye on them!
- Take your ticket(s) to the museum printed or on your smartphone. Your Museumcard (or other discount cards and passes) also needs to be checked.
- In the museum you can only pay with pin or mobile payment.
- Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent (in order to guarantee the 1.5 m. rule).
- Be on time, but also not too early; thanks to the ticketing system you can pass the ticket counter safely and quickly.
In our museum
- Upon arrival we ask you to use the antibacterial gel. Furthermore, where necessary, a fixed walking route has been established and soap and paper towels are available on all toilets.
- Touch pens are provided to make use of the audiovisual equipment in the museum. You can also bring your own headphones or buy one at the reception ( 1 euro).
- The permanent and temporary exhibitions are on view again; guided tours, workshops and group activities are not yet taking place.
What do we ask of you?
- Do not come to the museum if you or your roommates have a cold or flu. You are welcome if you and your roommates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
- Keep 1.5 m. distance at all times.
- Don't shake hands; cough and sneeze inside your elbow and use paper towels.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit to the museum and use the disinfectant gel when entering the museum.
- Pay with pin or contactless (pin or mobile).
- Always follow the instructions of the museum staff.
We wish you a very pleasant visit in our museum!