|19 years and older||€ 15,00|
|4 - 18 years * and students||€ 8,00|
|Children up to 3 years||Free|
|CJP card holder||€ 7,00|
|Groups of 10 or more||10% discount (per person)|
|Vrienden van het Tropenmuseum||Free|
|Vrienden van het Afrikamuseum||Free|
|Vrienden van het Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-cardholders||Free|
|I Amsterdam City Card||Free|
|Members Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
We also sell the Museumkaart at the Tropenmuseum.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, friends of the Tropenmusem card, ICOM card, I amsterdam City Card, Rembrandt Association card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card
If you have other questions or comments concerning this website, the museum, the collection, specific exhibitions or the National Museum of World Cultures, please contact us.