The Tropenmuseum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm
Closed on Mondays (school holidays excluded), 25 December (Christmas Days), 1 Januari (New Years Day) en 27 April (King's Day).
|19 years and older||€ 16,00|
|4 - 18 years||€ 8,00|
|Children up to 3 years||Gratis|
|CJP card holder (19 years and older)||€ 9,00|
|CJP card holder (up to 18 years)||€ 7,00|
|Groups of 10 (full paying) persons or more||10% discount (per person)|
|Friends Tropenmuseum, Afrika Museum, Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|Museum card holders||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-card holders||Free|
|I Amsterdam City Card||Free|
|Members Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
|Holland Pass||Free (with Golden Ticket)|
I Amsterdam City Card
We also sell the I Amsterdam City Card at the Tropenmuseum.
We sell the Museum card at the Tropenmuseum.
- children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- HHolders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, friends of the Tropenmusem card, ICOM card, I amsterdam City Card, Rembrandt Association card, BankGiro Loterij VIP card